Stakeholder expectations for prioritization and roadmap planning. 😛
When I get too thoughtful about attempting to understand –
- Randomness / chance / volatility
- Human behavior
- Various laws like Goodhart’s law, Banach–Tarski Paradox, etc.
This cat having an existential crisis is me(Video via: instagram.com/tussetroll_and_tingeling)
BuzzFeed Animals இடுகையிட்ட தேதி: வெள்ளி, 2 மார்ச், 2018
How I react when the project being driven finally has a qualified lead in B2B / onboarded consumer in B2C. 😛
— Dogs (@dogs) March 8, 2018
When Definition of Done means deployed in Production environment, with no QA and no documentation 😛
How I refresh / recharge every single day. 😛
How to indicate and say ‘No’ to stakeholders for new requirements at the last minute 😛
When a product manager is self driven & entrepreneurial. 😛
When a product owner goes too deep into rolling weekly sprints. 😛
When a product manager is desperate to move a metric like NPS and begins collecting customer feedback relentlessly! 😛
— Nitish Gulati (@FailedProdGuy) April 20, 2018
When a product manager tries accepting a story by performing user acceptance testing and doubling up as a manual QA 😛
A product manager’s toolkit. 😛
When I realized that I am the Jar Jar Binks of my teams 😛
PS – For Star Wars fans only!
The expression of a product manager when he / she reaches office – befuddlement / bewilderment / etc. 😛
How designers see me despite my best efforts 😛
When a product manager tries to align stakeholders to the roadmap 😛
Dreams of a B2C product manager – Metrics like acquisition, activation, conversion, retention, revenue shooting up 10X 😛
Dreams of a B2B product manager – Metrics like MRR, conversion, retention, operating margins, revenue shooting up and churn, sales cycle speeding up by a tleast 6X 😛
Why this series of lightheartedness?
1) One never knows which sub system (internal organ) of the main system (human body) might suddenly decide to run a feature selection / parameter tuning algorithm, delete a couple of parameters and begin to throw out unexpected results in production (disease / disorder / disability).
Life. Is. Short.
And a little humor does not hurt anyone. 🙂
2) I enjoy self deprecating humor.
3) While an important part of my life’s mission has been empathy towards customers and consumers, it also encompasses empathy towards the awesome people I work with. And this is a humble attempt to spread happiness with them in a different way. 🙂